‘Fazoli’s Drives Menu Innovation with Indulgent, Craveable Dishes. America’s largest premium QSR Italian chain debuts smoky gouda, bacon and s’mores items in fall line-up, currently available for a limited time
Fazoli’s – the manufacturer known for serving up premium Italian recipes at a great value – is proving its persistence for menu innovation with an all new line-up of craveable dishes for your fall.
Starting now, guests who visit https://www.storeholidayhours.org/fazolis-menu-prices/ can enjoy these indulgent new dishes – along with Fazoli’s famous unlimited breadsticks:
* Smoky Bacon Pasta Bake – A bacon lover’s dream! Orecchiette pasta topped using a creamy, smoky gouda cheese sauce, packed with chopped bacon, baked with even more mozzarella and gouda cheeses.
* Blackened Shrimp and Chicken Bake – Shrimp simmered in a smoky gouda cheese sauce with blackened chicken and fire-roasted red peppers on top of orecchiette pasta, baked with mozzarella and gouda cheeses.
* Smoky Chicken Carbonara Bake – Spaghetti topped using a smoky gouda cheese sauce, chopped bacon, blackened chicken, roasted broccoli and fire-roasted red peppers, baked with mozzarella and gouda cheeses.
* Smoky Bacon Breadsticks – Crispy bacon and Fazolis Hours Saturday signature garlic breadsticks unite to help make this craveable snack. A cheesy pull-apart bread created using Fazoli’s garlic breadsticks, topped with mozzarella and chopped bacon. Served having a smoky gouda cheese sauce for dipping.
* S’mores Breadsticks Bites – The perfect shareable dessert for fall. Fazoli’s breadsticks tossed in brown sugar, cinnamon and graham cracker crumbs, topped with gooey toasted marshmallows and melted chocolate.
“Experimenting with the menu and offering new flavors and classic favorites with a Fazoli’s twist is one way we can ensure our guests have the exceptional experience we promise,” said Chief Marketing Officer Jodie Conrad. “Our newest LTOs are indulgent and craveable, baked with smoky gouda cheese and bacon. It’s the ultimate in indulgence.” These delectable menu items are currently available at participating locations only.
Fazoli’s was named winner of any Gold Stevie® Award for Company of year in the food & beverage category for that 17th Annual American Business Awards®. Fazoli’s Chief Executive Officer, Carl Howard, is also being honored for Achievement in Management.
“We are honored to receive two such prestigious accolades from the American Business Awards®,” said Carl Howard, Fazolis Menu With Prices Chief Executive Officer. “Our entire team is enthusiastic about our brand and we work tirelessly to provide best-in-class products and experiences for our loyal guests. It’s exciting to have our dedication to excellence recognized and celebrated. I’m extremely proud of these awards.”
The Stevie® Awards are definitely the world’s premier business awards. They were created in 2002 to honor and generate public recognition of the achievements and positive contributions of organizations and working professionals worldwide. The Stevie has grown to be oovydz from the world’s most coveted prizes.