JadeScape is the latest private condo by Qingjian Realty which is located at Shunfu Road and is just 200m away from Marymount MRT Station. Jade Scape Shunfu was the former Shunfu Ville by Housing and Urban Development Company (HUDC) that was put up for tender to have an asking price of $688 million or $791 per sq ft (psf) per plot ratio. The sale of S$638 million was put up by Qingjian Realty and the owners accepted the sale.
Sitting on the former site of Ki Residences, JadeScape is develop an area of 398,114sqft, containing 1,206 residential units with over 100 facilities within site.
Designed by the famous architectural firm, Tang Associates, Link: JadeScape is a thoroughly modern building, featuring fresh, contemporary interior style. Tang associates is definitely an award-winning architectural firm that has worked on several famous projects in Singapore like Orchard Gateway, The Rochester and One Raffles Palace Tower 2.
JadeScape capitalised on its’ prime location on the much-sought-after Thomson area. For commuters, traveling is going to be a simple breeze.
JadeScape residency is just a 3-minute walk from Marymount MRT station and Bishan MRT Interchange station for Circle and North-South lines is just a stop away.
Future Upper Thomson MRT Station can also be sited within 7minutes walk from JadeScape, Upper Thomson MRT station (Thomson-East Coast Line) is expected to get finished in 2020 and is also part of the ambitious Thomson East-Coast Line, that features a total of 7 MRT interchanges once fully operational. Locals can suitably drive or travel along major arterial roads like Adam and Lornie Road, and expressways such as Central Expressway (CTE), Pan Island Expressway (PIE) and Bukit Timah Expressway (BKE).
JadeScape Shunfu is enclosed with great pleasure and conveniences wherein Ki Residences Floor Plan can effortlessly get their needs a short while walk using their home. Future owners can cherish the entertainment, eating and shopping malls like Junction 8 Mall and Thomson Plaza.
Amenities – There are plenty of eateries nearby JadeScape that caters mouthwatering and delicious meals such as the famous Thomson private estate district, whereby rows of shop houses are highly visible across the main road and is also a hipster location for youngster to hang out once the nights fall. Shunfu Mart, Ang Mo Kio Hub, Junction 8 Shopping Centre, Thomson Plaza and Toa Payoh Hub will also be within short driving distance or 1 and 2 MRT stops away.
In addition to that, additionally, there are recreation areas accessible like parks and recreation clubs. These includes Mac Ritchie Reservoir Park, Bishan Sports Hall and Bishan-Ang Mo Kio Park.
Educational Institutions – Catholic Senior High School is within 1 km from JadeScape. A few other renowned educational schools like Ai Tong School, Marymount Convent School and Kuo Chuan Presbyterian Primary School are situated within 1-2 km distance from JadeScape.
Developer – Qingjian Realty is actually a developer based in Singapore, that is part of the Qingjian Group Co., Ltd., a conglomerate having a wide range of business operations including contracting, investments, real estate development, capital management, logistics and much more. The parent group’s projects have included the Olympic Sailing Centre, the Liuting Airport Terminal, and residential and commercial towers.
Qingjian Realty’s dedication to providing quality homes in Singapore is widely recognised with multiple awards, such as the FIABCI Singapore Property Award, BCA Green Mark Award, BCA Universal Design Mark Gold Award, and BCI Asia Top Ten Awards.
Today, Qingjian Realty is Singapore’s largest developer of executive condominiums. 2016 marks the season Qingjian paved the way in which for Smart Residing in Singapore.
Their first residential project in Singapore, Natura Loft, was launched in 2008. Accompanied by Nin Residence (2010), RiverParc Residence (2011), Riversound Residence (2012), River Isles (2012), Waterbay (2012), Ecopolitan (2013), Bellewoods (2014), Bellewaters (2014) and The Visionaire (2016).
Encompassed by 5 Reservoirs (MacRitchie Reservoir, Lower Peirce Reservoir, Upper Peirce Reservoir, Lower Seletar Reservoir, Upper Seletar Reservoir)
Close proximity to Windsor Nature Park and upcoming Thomson Nature Park.
Education – Within 1 km to catholic Senior High School
* Near to reputable education institutions (Raffles Institution, Raffles Girls School (2009), Ai Tong School)
* Close proximity to shopping malls(Thomson Plaza, Junction 8, Bishan Commnunity Club15 minutes drive to CBD with upcoming North-South Coridor
* Close proximity to The Singapore Polo Club & The Singapore Island Country Club
* Within Walking distance to Upper Thomson Road Famous Eateries
* Within Walking distance to Thomson Community Club
While you evaluate each property, your details-gathering deepens:
• Request “actual” income and expenses reports for each and every property.
• Identify the maintenance charges for each and every unit including municipal, property, and assessment taxes, water and electricity charges, security, HOA fees, parking fees, etc.
• Experienced investors caution against underestimating a property’s operating expenses. Make a spreadsheet of projected operating expenses for each potential investment unit. Get yourself a second opinion of your own projected expenses from someone familiar with similar real estate investments.
• Complete research on the financial, legal, and wellbeing of each and every apartment to uncover any potential issues before closing the deal.
• Get an estimate of insurance for each and every property. Expect that natural disasters can happen. Know how much insurance you have to carry per each apartment you are looking for to have an investment.
Reality Check – It may be hard to help keep your enthusiasm in check if you are in investment mode. Among the most important ways you can help yourself are to:
• Have Realistic Expectations: experienced investors know a lot better than to fall deeply in love with a home. They suggest you fall deeply in love with the sale, not the property. The Jadescape that is certainly absolutely lovely however is not inside an economically healthy community, or possibly is in a building with multiple structural issues will not be a pleasant investment.
• Ensure Your Financial Health: don’t invest from the desperate need to turn a sudden profit. Make sure that your money is healthy enough to ride the initial pros and cons until your premises begins to generate a whmrna income.
Purchasing apartments is usually an inexpensive way to enter the investment property market. But just as with every other property investment, there exists much to learn and prepare for before you close the sale. Stay in mind your financial budget, your objectives, as well as the knowledge you may have gained about the apartment market and you’ll be off to a good beginning. JadeScape Showflat open from 8 September 2018. Give us a call for showflat viewing and also to obtain full range of JadeScape Floor Plan.